Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Kids cramping your style?

Gaming with an infant is way easier than gaming with a two year old. Typically my time to game is after the child goes to bed. But they keep staying up later and later as they need less sleep. This has dramatically impacted my game nights. Weekend gaming is also typically limited to games that are more kid friendly than CoD4 and the brain-splatter on the walls.

So basically this has left me out of the last few Friday night gaming sessions. The little one has stayed up and I have crashed early. Anyone got any hints that can get me back in the game?

1 comment:

jot said...

All the folks with kids and aren't stuck on shooters should probably find a decent online game that isn't violent. Race game? Party Game?

Any suggestions?

Get Some Games!