Thursday, February 28, 2008

Xbox Gamer Withdrawal

Sadly, I'm only on my second week without an Xbox (Thanks red ring) and I feel like a heroin addict. I keep thinking the cold sweats, shaking and sleepless nights will go away.

Top ten reasons you know your a gamer addict:

1.) you keep logging into your xbox live account to see what everyone else is playing.
2.) You find yourself going to the local Best Buy and challenging the five year olds to Guitar Hero. (I will win one day)
3.) You close out the local Target playing and they ask you to leave
4.) You Debate buying an Xbox every 28 days and return them.

To be continued....

Frosty

2 comments:

jot said...

There has been some bum crazy person showing up at our local Best Buy. He is around the 30 year old mark. He just walks around and plays video games all day. He carries around a big duffle bag. Of course, I was thinking...cool...maybe he will have guns and start shooting people and then while he is shooting, I can walk out with some free merchandise.

ha...ok...really I would be pissing my pants in a corner saying "mama mama mama"

Frost75 said...

Sorry about that- Next time I'll leave the duffel bag at home...
:0)

Thinking about buying the Arcade Xbox just to play a few days weeks. My wife is getting too comfortable with me not playing.

Get Some Games!