Saturday, April 09, 2005

Knoc, knock

Anyone alive in here?

A couple topics:

1. who's picked up a PSP or is planning to do so? I must say, if they get the game titles they expect, this will replace my XBox as my favorite gaming device. Not for the playability, but for the portability. As I get older portability becomes more important than play quality. I'm very impressed with the game quality on the three titles I have (Untold Legends, Tiger Woods 2005, and Need for Speed Undground). Am dying to try out head to head.

2. What's everyone's plans with XBox 2 / XBox 360? My second XBox is starting to die on me, and having to go through a console every 18 months is not cool in my book (especially when I shilled out $300 on the first XBox). Doesn't make me too excited to jump into XBox 360. What's everyone else thinking?

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'll get that stupid system eventually. I will also purchase a protection plan like the did with my other ones. I am on my third Xbox. :-)

jim

Get Some Games!