Saturday, June 18, 2005

Friday night madness

Well we are without our fearless leader, Alpha cog for a while, but he will come back with a thunder in about 6 weeks. We played a bit last night (or I should say I played a bit and everyone else played for a while). We didn't have many folks show up. Broken skab was kicking a lot of butt. I was stinking. On one of them I was doing so bad with 5 minutes left, I decided to see if I could get the lowest score. -15. :)

But my broadband sucked so I wasn't able to stay on to Burnout 3.

We need to get our groove thing on. So I was thinking that I really like the idea of the game type of humans and zombies. 5 minute game time. 1 zombie and x humans. If the zombie kills someone, then they have to switch to the zombie team. The human team wins if anyone survives after 5 minutes. If we could 12 people playing this, it would be awesome. Maybe next week.

No comments:

Get Some Games!