Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Burnout 3 Saved My Life

I was coming home from work and heading to pick up my daughter from school. I was at a major intersection and all of a sudden my brain started relating it to burnout 3 crash mode. I was watching all the cars to figure out their speed, size and ability to create the most damage. I looked to my right as the light turned red and a car seemed to be going fast. I decided to stop in the middle of the intersection as the car flew by. Now all of this was a matter of seconds, so I owe burnout 3 a thanks for improving my reaction time. There is no way I would have survived the impact.

-jot3

2 comments:

Jim said...

Opps..I meant green light..but you get the story. I thought it was pretty cool.

Unknown said...

I think it is always a good story when video games save lives. So often we hear how it is training us to be lethal killers and criminal deviants.

Get Some Games!