Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday Night Gaming: Call of Duty 4 West Coast edition

Last night I caught up with Alpha Cog and few other adventurous folks like Killerstew, Civilizator, and RGG. Played through a number of Hardcore Team Deathmatch rounds where we totally got our butts handed to us. Giftwrapped. Basically in the 10 or so matches I played in, we won 1. Hmmmmm, is this really the true skill algorithm at work. I don't know about anyone else, but losing that many times is not fun. Or maybe we suck so bad we fell off the algorithm?

That said, we gained a few ranks but for the most part suffered some fairly decisive defeats. But I brought with me a new xbox liver ktismael whom went to college with me. Just starting off and just getting his game collection going, it is always good to add another to mix.

No comments:

Get Some Games!